BOOK NOW ONLINE
Course of treatment
- You can include up to six services on one referral (course of treatment). The
number of services will depend on your patients clinical need.
- A patient can have two or more courses of treatment within the maximum
number of services per calendar year.
- Patients need a new referral for each subsequent course of treatment.
- The patients diagnosis
- The number of treatment services the patient needs to receive
- A statement that a Mental Health Treatment Plan or a psychiatrist
- assessment and management plan is in place. You can also include a copy
of the plan if it’s appropriate and the patient agrees.
Format and Content
There is no standard form for referrals. You can refer patients for allied mental
health services with a letter or note that you’ve signed and dated.
You should include in your referral:
Suite 3, 1 Innovation Parkway
Birtinya QLD 4575