Join Our Team
Who We Are
Mind Potential Psychology is a well-established private psychology practice in Birtinya, Sunshine Coast. We have an excellent reputation for providing exceptional mental health services for all ages. We are passionate about our clients care and focus on their experience from the moment they step into our practice, to the moment they leave. We priortise the therapeutic relationship between clinician and client, as well as creating a supportive, caring environment for psychologists. At Mind Potential Psychology, you will not feel isolated!
We have some incredibly exciting changes coming at Mind Potential Psychology in 2021. The main change being our brand new, out of this world clinic opening its doors. Our new clinic has come about from a desire to create an exceptional client experience…from the moment the client walks through our doors, to the moment they finish treatment.
With our new clinic comes an opportunity for a new team member to join our incredible team. So, is 2021 the year you want to be part of something unique and special? Do you want to get excited about showing up to work? Is changing the lives of individuals in your community important to you? If so, you might be who we are looking for!
We are looking for another psychologist to join our team for 3+ days/week. Whether you are passionate about working with children, adolescents, &/or adults, we want to hear from you. Our focus is to learn about your passions and skill-set and connect you with clients that are a fit.
As part of the MPP team, you will have access to:
- Individual (if required) and group supervision with a board approved supervisor
- A range of professional development activities
- Mentoring to help you navigate the world of private practice
- Exposure to a broad range of client presentations
- Gradual build up of caseload to ensure sufficient time is dedicated to learning and development
- A workplace where you can develop a strong sense of belonging within a passionate, supportive team
- Industry best systems, processes and administrative support to ensure that you can fulfil your role effectively
- Opportunities for career progression within the organisation if this is aligned with your career goals
Who you are
We are looking for team members who are passionate about helping individuals become the best version of themselves and are willing to go that extra mile. We are also looking for psychologists with a ‘can do’ attitude that are open to trying new things and have a love of learning and growth, both professionally and personally. If this sounds like you, and you want to be part of our vision of providing high quality mental health services to individuals on the Sunshine Coast, then please send through your application – we would love to chat with you further!
To Apply Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter in the application form below. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time