Join Our Team
- Are you passionate about helping individuals become the best version of themselves?
- Do you have a ‘can do’ attitude where you’re willing to try new things?
- Do you love learning and growing both professionally and personally?
- Do you thrive in a supportive environment where you simply show up and do what you do best – help people?
If your inner voice was screaming ‘yes, yes, YES’ when you read these questions, then read on!!
What We Offer
At Mind Potential Psychology we’re all about exceptional client care! We’re proud of our great team atmosphere and openness to innovative ideas and approaches. We have a beautiful, modern office in the Birtinya health precinct and a motivated, passionate group of psychologists to go with it.
About the Program
Based on our experience supporting placement students, graduates, and clinicians new to the field of psychology and private practice, we have developed a comprehensive training program. The program, delivered as part of a full-time employment contract, has been designed to meet the requirements of the registrar program, as follows;
• Regular individual and group supervision with a board-approved supervisor
• Access to paid leave days and a professional development fund to attend external training events
• Mentoring to assist you in developing individualised development goals
• Working within a supportive, multidisciplinary team
• Opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way
• Opportunities for career progression within the organisation
We are also willing to consider part-time positions for applicants with non-work-related commitments (e.g., family commitments, PhD study). Please indicate if this applies to you within your application.
To Apply Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter in the application form below. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time