Psychology Consult: New Patient
Chances are you’re here because of one of these reasons:
- Your mood has been low, you’re having difficulty with your sleep, motivation and concentration is lacking, your appetite has gone through some changes
- Your stress levels are negatively impacting your emotions and/or physical health.
- You’ve been feeling anxious, even about small tasks. This is impacting negatively on your work, relationships, health and wellbeing
No matter what the reason, you are our priority and we are committed to helping you get the help and support that you need.
That’s why we do what we do. We have seen incredible results in helping people with a range of different concerns – click here to find out the areas we work with.
Because we are new friends we would love to get this relationship off on the right foot by giving you the opportunity to meet us and see for yourself why we are so passionate about helping our patients.
At Mind Potential Psychology, we recognise that a “one size fits all” approach to psychology isn’t ideal. Also, research tells us that the therapeutic alliance between therapist and client is one of the most important predictors of outcome. As a result, we have focused long and hard on creating a team of dedicated psychologists and counsellors with varying skillsets. Having this available for our clients allows us to provide a more unique client matching service that we pride ourselves on. We have 16 dedicated therapists across two clinics. Our intake process allows us to determine the right fit for you based on your needs. Our admin team will call you once we have received your referral. However, if you would like to discuss your options further, feel free to give us a call on 5437 7100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the initial psychology consult we’ll:
- Work with you to identify what is going on for you and address the underlying cause/s
- Identify specific goals you wish to achieve
- Create a tailored, evidence based treatment solution to ensure you get the right help
Click here to choose a time or simply call us on (07) 5437 7100 to speak with our friendly team and ask any questions.